I’m lost and all I can do is think of you.
Even though I try and not to I just do.
I just can’t wait until I stop thinking of you.
I’m lost so all I can do is think of you.
It’s just I’m lost in the sands of time trying to get back to my own time. I’m lost in the sea waiting for someone to save me.
I’m lost in the burning woods trying to find away out in time.
I’m lost in the darkness trying to find the light.
I’m lost in this old life spending too much time thinking of my past life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost by Kyle Doucette )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Amtrak from Boston to New York City, Sherman Alexie
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)