Lost in a world, that scares me to death,
Lost in a crowd, I`m losing my breath.
Lost as a girl,
Lost as a woman, I need to grow up, don`t think I can.
Lost as a person, can`t find my way.
Lost in life, every day.
Lost in worry, who am I?
All my life, I've lived a lie.
Lost to kindness,
Lost to love,
Lost in a sky, like a new-born dove.
Lost in thought, which I shouldn't do.
It winds me up.I can`t get through.
Lost to comfort, all kind words,
Lost to those who really care,
all these people, always there.
Lost in me, I need a break,
Lost in wonder, which road to take?
Lost in a place I don`t know
well, where are you now?
There`s no one to tell.
Lost here, all alone,
Lost apart from the mobile phone.
Lost still, there are no calls, I`m struggling alone, to break these walls.
Lost in mind,
Lost in soul,
Lost memories, they`re just a hole.
Lost mate.Gone now, yet I`m full of hate.
Lost in a world.
Lost now, for what to say,
Lost forgiving think I`ll leave.
There`s a lot in life I need to achieve.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost by Catlina Daniels )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- True Love, Robert Penn Warren
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
Poem of the Day
- Italian Birthday Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God's Most Published Poet, Tom Zart
- Fruitless love, Nero CaroZiv
- Misunderstood, Madrason writer
- Do what father says, Madrason writer
- Placid Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Verzetsstrijders, Madrason writer
- Weke vaders, Madrason writer
- Disconnected, Madrason writer
- From what tall lie am I, Madrason writer