Lost in the memories and wonderful sights,
Lost in another kids fight.
Lost and confused,
Even broken and used.
Lost a dear loved one,
While trying ti find someone.
Lost in weight loss,
Lost in food,
Lost waiting for someone like you,
Lost without a clue,
But maybe I'm just lost!
This is about me and my dear sisters.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost... by Tissa Calvert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Favoring Earth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Surprise Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What If..., Jim Yerman
- Waking From A Deep Sleep, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A View of Unity, V P Mahur
- Leaving Something Of Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mental Block Doc, Ima Ryma
- a post-queer star, Nyein Way
- New Twilight Of Chance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak