Lost in pain.
Lost in thought.
Lost with violence and assult.
Lost with fears.
Lost in tears.
I haven't been fount in almost 6 years.
Lost in places I didn't belong
Lost with no place to call my home.
Lost in thoughts trapped in my head.
Lost in my dreams when I'm in bed.
Lost in someone else's care.
Lost when my family don't want to be there.
Lost in woods trapped at night.
Lost when my fairy tales don't turn out right.
Lost in dreams.
But found again
I know who I am when I say amen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost by Melissa Ramey )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1644 - 1694)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1612 – 16 September 1672)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(c. 600 BCE)
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Only the View, David Lewis Paget
- Out-of-body Experience, Colm Keenan
- Burqawali Bibi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Gentle Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- He Watches over Me, Angela Khristin Brown
- A Modern Girl In The Make-Up, The Face A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Your Day, abdulrazak aralimatti
- The Deeds of the Devil, Swetashree Sahoo
- Without Spending Money, He Is A Net Poet.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Destruction, Aftab Alam