One day all of my dreams will
be made real and the stars
will be in front of me.
I spent my whole life wanting
to be happy but once I'm there—
I'm finally happy!—what then will
I have to look forward to—except
Losing the passion for life is only breathing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost by Natasha Deann )
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra
- Pieces Of A Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak