Lost In A World Of Lust
What's love got to do with it when you're lost in a world of lust?
where sex is forever sybliminal and fornication is a must.
when you're lost in a world of lust it is there for the duration
everybody's main objective is sustaining this temporary sensation
what's love got to do with it when all you care about is your personal satisfaction.
The societies attention fixed on a physical attraction.
What's love got to do with it when you live in a false reality
the population defined by the change in sexuality.
Blind to any other way that we can show affection.
Becoming less and less descreet 'bout how we make partner selection
It is the thing that is the topic of almost every conversation.
Every aspect of the media encouraging sexual participation.
When you're lost in a world of lust every where there is temptation
when you're lost in a world of lust desire is the infactuation.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost In A World Of Lust by Sylvia Perry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Triangle Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro