Lost in love
Did you hear a rhythm divine?
That was tuned in the forsaken shrine,
so was that bashful virgin
Dressed in a pure blue and white linen.
Come and listen to her rhymes
in a sad, foreign tune-yet sublime-
sings a story in a plaintive tone
try to sooth herself but in vain.
Might she had a misfortune past
That ignited her passion and seized her heart.
look! her pair of blue eyes,
Yielding nothing but tears in prize.
Though I passed her silently
Yet it stirred my thoughts violently.
Gulsher john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost in love by Gulsher john )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Favoring Earth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Surprise Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What If..., Jim Yerman
- Waking From A Deep Sleep, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A View of Unity, V P Mahur
- Leaving Something Of Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mental Block Doc, Ima Ryma
- a post-queer star, Nyein Way
- New Twilight Of Chance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak