Lost in love
Lost in love.
I was king of the world and used to fly with the birds,
Because I had her love and I knew its worth.
It was my last taste of Heaven itself,
Because in her arms I found myself;
Lost for words and lost in her words,
I want to find myself lost in her.
She is beautiful and unique
And she was everything to me.
I love her so much;
Just the slightest touch,
Of her fingers on my body, sends shivers down my spine.
I feel so lucky to have said she is mine.
Something tells me I’m ok;
With her I had the nicest of days
And nights to remember forever together as one.
We float across oceans into whole new worlds,
As two lost in love and happy as one.
Now I have become the one;
Lost in love is now gone.
I am lost without her love;
Two were lost in love, but now one is truly gone.
(C) 2013 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
AaI Harvey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost in love by AaI Harvey )
- The curving world's edge (Passion Sonnet), Gert Strydom
- Could My Calm Coax You, Susan Lacovara
- At times we are only set on passing (Ame.., Gert Strydom
- The Implementation Is Seldom Unchanged, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Clean India Campaign, Dr John Celes
- Holy Journey, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- MISSION, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Life's Numbers, Randy McClave
- Imagining Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hunted, Mae AC.
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)