Lost in love
Lost in love.
I was king of the world and used to fly with the birds,
Because I had her love and I knew its worth.
It was my last taste of Heaven itself,
Because in her arms I found myself;
Lost for words and lost in her words,
I want to find myself lost in her.
She is beautiful and unique
And she was everything to me.
I love her so much;
Just the slightest touch,
Of her fingers on my body, sends shivers down my spine.
I feel so lucky to have said she is mine.
Something tells me I’m ok;
With her I had the nicest of days
And nights to remember forever together as one.
We float across oceans into whole new worlds,
As two lost in love and happy as one.
Now I have become the one;
Lost in love is now gone.
I am lost without her love;
Two were lost in love, but now one is truly gone.
(C) 2013 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
AaI Harvey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost in love by AaI Harvey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai