Lost In Peace
I'm walking this earth, like I'm the only one
Nothing can't be done
Nothing can help me
Is this what it is suppose to be?
I keep looking back to check whats behind
But whats the point, Nothing can be rewind
Hoping the future is different then my past
Living my life like everyday is my last
Blue skies or grey skies
All I hear is lies
Every hour something new comes along
Is this the place where I belong?
I believe so, but it isn't looking good
Nothing to drink and no food
Listening to the music that keeps me going
Is this my life that they are showing
So this is what I'm going through
What else is there to do?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost In Peace by Jacob Guinn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Like a sparkling Roman candle, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Bless each palo verde bloom -, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Inner Abilities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Old age doesn't exist for all, Amy Michelle Mosier
- On Havana's white shore -, Amy Michelle Mosier
- I have nothing to offer, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Your Own Backyard, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 'Fleet of Foot', Mae AC.