Lost is My Quiet
Lost is what I am.
Lost is who I am.
Lost is who I have been.
Every since I Lost you I have been Lost too.
Quiet is my lost.
Quiet is my sound.
Quiet is what I am.
Quiet is what I have been.
Since I lost you i have been nothing but Quiet.
Love is what I lost.
Love is what I want.
Love is what I will never find.
Love is what I had been.
When you left you took my Love with you.
Lost is my Quiet.
Quiet is my Soul.
Soul is my cage.
But forever more
Lost is my quiet.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost is My Quiet by Kelsea Osterman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- aut neca aut necare, RIC S. BASTASA
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA
- you must be lucky to have found it, RIC S. BASTASA
- love became l o v e became LOVE and now .., Mandolyn ...
- that self-confidence, RIC S. BASTASA
- do not have to fathom it like some kind .., RIC S. BASTASA
- amor patriae, RIC S. BASTASA