Lost is My Quiet
Lost is what I am.
Lost is who I am.
Lost is who I have been.
Every since I Lost you I have been Lost too.
Quiet is my lost.
Quiet is my sound.
Quiet is what I am.
Quiet is what I have been.
Since I lost you i have been nothing but Quiet.
Love is what I lost.
Love is what I want.
Love is what I will never find.
Love is what I had been.
When you left you took my Love with you.
Lost is my Quiet.
Quiet is my Soul.
Soul is my cage.
But forever more
Lost is my quiet.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost is My Quiet by Kelsea Osterman )
- Pigeon, Foster Teegarden
- Idle mind at rest, hasmukh amathalal
- Against nature, gajanan mishra
- Train, Foster Teegarden
- Inspiration (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Rain In Summer, Neela Nath
- Friendship is made by God, gajanan mishra
- Friend, JAMES T. ADAIR
- You'll Never Know, Akhtar Jawad
- Resource less, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley