Janine Alyssa Navarro
lost, loved to lust
The hands of the clock
They wave as if they’ve
Always been hurt
I cast a dark look
At the cryptic baggage
That rests on its shadows
Lost, loved to lust
It’s a cycle, keep pedaling
Get out of my head
Heart too, gasp,
Pricks at my ribs
Leave me breathless
I’d rather freeze you
From my mind
And let you fall
Into these warm
And welcoming arms
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (lost, loved to lust by Janine Alyssa Navarro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...