Teardrops fall invisible
amongst the falling rain.
Sadness conceals itself
amongst the anguish and pain.
Love comes in many guises
to catch us unaware
as we travel down our many roads
to seek our fortune there.
Love awaits in corners blind
to steal us in a stolen glance
and we give up to it
at each and every chance.
Thus, the world turns around
waking us each new day
with its own surprises
and you can guess
that love is not far behind.
11 March 2012
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love Your Neighbor, Roxanne Dubarry
- Hidden Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Francine, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The face of a young woman in pink, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Segundas/Sobre reudas, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Snail Talk for Rosemary, Daniel Brick
- Dear Greg, Roxanne Dubarry
- Rosy flower, hasmukh amathalal
- Ideas, gajanan mishra
- Clad in Stars, Steven Rhoads