The hills are high,
I seek to climb.
The mountains are dreadful,
My pressing on is fearful.
Seven seas and oceans,
I find a deadly potion.
To whom is this bequeathed to? ,
To whom is this attributed to? ,
She knows my cause, She knows my loss.
I cry and weep,
To gain her empathy.
But i will truly remain firm,
Definitely love abounds in the realm.
udoh etido's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love by udoh etido )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The difference between you and I., Lauren Harper
- Aag Bun Kar Kisi Din Dehak Jao Na, Akhtar Jawad
- Life, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Soul of the soul of universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Day Of Introspection, Mohammad Siddiqui
- We are all beings of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Every breath I take, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Experience life, gajanan mishra
- For us, hasmukh amathalal
- It is nature, hasmukh amathalal