*LOVE AND ABUSED*
There was this girl who was only 1 and who was loved by a man.
So she and he thought
Till one faithful day when the man she thought loved her and the man, who thought he loved her knocked her out cold dead on the floor
He came chargeing at her like he had never came chargeing at anybody else in his life
All over her answering his phone, what a big deal
A girl so young and with so many great things in her life, had to loose it what a sad story I would have to say but life go's on.
So watch out cause you might be the next girl loved and aboused.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*LOVE AND ABUSED* by Ke'Love Moss )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- So called Angel, Victor Cruickshank
- full moon, june keysha
- Expressing Interior Particles, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Live With Me, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Having Been Blinded, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When is tomorrow, Victor Cruickshank
- This Special Gift, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sonnet.3. Our Home, Valsa George
- Dreaming Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Perfection is unattainable, Victor Cruickshank