delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
love and Noonday onions
I hadn't married a Texan
I wouldn't know
dark cinnamon soil
silk trees everywhere...
acres of pecans
no-see-ums... red, like the itch/sting place after they getcha
sudden heavy sky
raindrops the size of twentyfive cent pieces....there and gone in two minutes
funny what sticks and what doesn't.....well, it all does, minutes, hours, words, music....
this is what decided to surface.....was thinking about garlic.....these words followed....funny.....
*the onions, not Texans '>)
delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (love and Noonday onions by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it......... )
- Broken Egg, S. I. Rednow
- Make No Difference In My Pain..., Singleton M. Tate
- Love, Faith and Hope, Oziyon LeDawn
- Lipstick On A Pig, S. I. Rednow
- Heroes, S. I. Rednow
- My Time, Edward Kofi Louis
- Well Read, S. I. Rednow
- Save My Place, S. I. Rednow
- forgive the ordain, Thomas Leathandrum
- Love, Faith and Peace, Oziyon LeDawn