delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
love and Noonday onions
I hadn't married a Texan
I wouldn't know
dark cinnamon soil
silk trees everywhere...
acres of pecans
no-see-ums... red, like the itch/sting place after they getcha
sudden heavy sky
raindrops the size of twentyfive cent pieces....there and gone in two minutes
funny what sticks and what doesn't.....well, it all does, minutes, hours, words, music....
this is what decided to surface.....was thinking about garlic.....these words followed....funny.....
*the onions, not Texans '>)
delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (love and Noonday onions by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it......... )
- Mixed Up, Ima Ryma
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid