Marvin Brato Sr
Love At First Sight
Lingering in my mind the thoughts of you
often I recall the moment I first saw your face
very innocent beauty yet filled with substance
everything about you seem great and true.
At a distance your countenance radiates
to enlighten this heart that quest for love.
Fair beauty like you is the apple of my eyes
inspiring this being who seeks for consolation
repute not this feeling of love my dearest lady
so that I may find now the answer to my prayer
to have someone like you as my soul mate.
Seeing you smile and laugh at my side
i feel so ecstatic as though am in heaven
got to hold you close to my heart and listen
hear the song it sings for you my sweetheart
the melody of love that struck my soul.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love At First Sight by Marvin Brato Sr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- I'm Glad That Miracle is You (Kyrielle P.., Cynthia BuhainBaello
- My Place, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Portrait of Life (Cinquain), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Anxiety, Aydia Thompson
- Words (Cinquain), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Rocking chair, Emmanuel chibuike
- Riverside (Cinquain), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Demure (Ottava Rima Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Poetry liberated me, Ananta Madhavan
- Giver of The Pen (Ottava Rima Stanza Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello