Dr John Celes
Love at Midnight
Under an olive tree,
With soft music’s lullaby,
Enchanting tune was played
As we on green grass laid!
Amidst the feathery breeze,
Both love and lover met;
With minds and hearts at peace,
And timid eyes unshut!
With muse in us aroused,
The world around us closed;
We had one long deep kiss
In life, we could not miss!
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love at Midnight by Dr John Celes )
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao