Dr John Celes
Love at Midnight
Under an olive tree,
With soft music’s lullaby,
Enchanting tune was played
As we on green grass laid!
Amidst the feathery breeze,
Both love and lover met;
With minds and hearts at peace,
And timid eyes unshut!
With muse in us aroused,
The world around us closed;
We had one long deep kiss
In life, we could not miss!
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love at Midnight by Dr John Celes )
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar