Love plays games.
Games so complex that it
ends up contorted,
twisted, torn and distorted,
so that it is unrecognisable
Love plays games.
Games that even confuse
It wears so many disguises,
takes so many different forms,
that it loses its own identity.
And is not Love
Love then cries.
Mourning the loss of it’s very being.
In it’s unbridled anguish,
Love goes on the rampage.
the very heart
But, in desperate times,
from behind it’s maimed mask.
And reveals it is still
Love in its entirety.
It is Love, just the same.
It is just Love, playing a twisted game.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Games by Dan Brown )
- My Son Ali, kassem oude
- Hit Music, Michael McParland
- Mind, Soul and Spirit, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Drivers lessons, Harold R Hunt Sr
- I love you, Harold R Hunt Sr
- love, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Under the stairs., Harold R Hunt Sr
- On my shoulder, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Out of the mouth of babies., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Chand Khoya He Badlo Mein, Hwa Khamoshi .., Yashvardhan Goel
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Love After Love, Derek Walcott
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)