Love, I Want
The girl who has lost in wilderness
I do not have her company.
The girl who is a nightingale
I do not have her symphony.
The girl who is a dazzling beauty
I do not have her pity.
The girl who has oozing grace and youth
I have not enjoyed both.
The girl who has dark and deep eyes
I do not have its amorous sighs.
The girl who always wears a lovely smile,
The girl who follows a different style,
I am anxious to get her favour,
I want to be her one and only lover.
The girl who is callous and ruthless,
She offers and I get severe pain.
The girl who is wanton and betrayer,
She offers love and I cannot share.
Love does not come the way I want,
Rather it comes and gives heart-burnt.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love, I Want by shakil ahmed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- LEADER OF THE NATION NARENDRA MODI, Dr.Sopan Kasinath
- Lynx, Phil Soar
- A Slumbering Tree, Akeem Alawoki
- A Mother, Phil Soar
- You, Phil Soar
- Tragedy And Terror, Ronell Warren Alman
- You Can Be A Success, Ronell Warren Alman
- ONLY YOURS...., DRASHI SHAH
- Have The Drive And Desire, Ronell Warren Alman
- The House of Musing, Emily Warn