Have you ever been kissed?
No, really truly kissed?
That your tummy flutters,
And your knees go weak.
Have you ever been loved,
Feel like your going to burst,
Craddled in someones arms
While you've fallen asleep.
Have you ever been touched,
So you know your the one,
The most important person
In that persons world.
The universe revolves around you both
Not just around him
You do things together
You share everything.
If hes happy, you are as well,
If your happy, he should be too.
Share the times, both good and bad
They may not last forever, and you'll miss all that you had
Regret, regret is the biggest thing
That will burn out your heart and harden your soul
Turn you into someone
You dont recognize or like anymore
Let it all go, and open your eyes
There's life out there just waiting for you
Theres even new love,
Someone special for you.
David Cadywold's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Is. by David Cadywold )
- My Ego & my Wife, Laxman Rao
- Seed of Revenge, Oduro Bright Amoh
- In The Blue, Spiritwind Wood
- Love me when I am afraid to lust, Nancy Handabile
- Chilled Petal, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Yes, We Are Nigeria, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- 1960, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Days Gone, Spiritwind Wood
- Spark of a thought, Laxman Rao
- A Judgmental Society, Savino Terrazas
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)