Love is a child
Love was a child, so meek and so mild
Love was a child who smiled.
Love was a child who played with a toy train
Love was a child who jumped in puddles in the rain.
Love was a child who laughed and played.
Love was a child God lovingly made.
Love is a child that God now holds
Love is a child who will never grow old.
Love is a child we sorely miss
Love is a child who Angels now kiss.
Love is a child.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love is a child by Daniel Hooks )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Subforest Laughter, Abraham Sutzkever
- Recognition, Abraham Sutzkever
- Fragment, Abraham Sutzkever
- From Old And Young Manuscripts, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Sculptor, Abraham Sutzkever
- _As we sat together in the moonlight there, Yor Nella
- Sheer Columns, Lisa Williams
- Report Of A Journey, Abraham Sutzkever
- Signs, Abraham Sutzkever
- Falling Water, Abraham Sutzkever