Love is all what I can give to you
Love is all what I can give to you,
For all that you give to me.
All my joys, I rejoice,
Since you're smiling at me.
The credit of fistful delight,
On losing in your liquid eyes;
Turns on the missing light,
In my over-darkened life.
You blossom in my love;
I thrive on your flush.
These micro moments of bliss;
And forever I blush!
Glorifying your grace,
The fine features of your face,
Say what we both fail to say:
The boat of our love shall make its bay.
Believe me when this I say-
These words aren't mine.
I am dead in your love,
But this poetry's alive!
Amann Aroraa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love is all what I can give to you by Amann Aroraa )
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Trippin, John Masaitis
- LAst goodbye, Barbara Dixion
- Letterescence, Jole Hans