Love Is My Destiny
Love does not have any boundaries,
it climbs over mountains and wanders into valleys,
it seeks out all of the hidden places of the heart;
places where only loving words can go.
No poet can ever describes the depths of love.
Love treads over green fields wanders under sunny skies,
it swims through the seven seas
and goes to places where ships do sail and seagulls cry.
Wind carries it back to the shores of your heart,
to find a way to be together.
Love does not have wings
but still it's carried up on the wings of an eagle
into the embrace of lovers and haunted hearts.
Love is like a link of a long chain
and with no weaknesses
it binds the souls that are destined
to be lovers from eras in the past.
From the day of creation until eternity
love finds lovers that are destined to be.
Daleen Enslinstrydom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Is My Destiny by Daleen Enslinstrydom )
- hey four eyes with the square tie, Jena Crowe
- Where there respect thus there Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
- 84 and couldn't speak English, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- Frost Chills, Cathy Hodgson
- What A Wondrous Thing, Joshua Chuhran
- Falling Doves, Joshua Chuhran
- The Simple Life, Nate Morris
- To touch a star is to be touch by the st.., Raymond Sawyer
- A Prayer For Self Identity, Maurice Harris
- throwing sticks at the stars, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)