Love Is My Destiny
Love does not have any boundaries,
it climbs over mountains and wanders into valleys,
it seeks out all of the hidden places of the heart;
places where only loving words can go.
No poet can ever describes the depths of love.
Love treads over green fields wanders under sunny skies,
it swims through the seven seas
and goes to places where ships do sail and seagulls cry.
Wind carries it back to the shores of your heart,
to find a way to be together.
Love does not have wings
but still it's carried up on the wings of an eagle
into the embrace of lovers and haunted hearts.
Love is like a link of a long chain
and with no weaknesses
it binds the souls that are destined
to be lovers from eras in the past.
From the day of creation until eternity
love finds lovers that are destined to be.
Daleen Enslinstrydom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Is My Destiny by Daleen Enslinstrydom )
- Forgive Me, Ismim Putera
- A Monster's Warning, Bruce Larkin
- Of Teares, John Beaumont
- Advice from the Jackalope Man, Bruce Larkin
- THE MIND OF A BLACKSMITH..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- ~ Living ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- A Dialogue Between The World, A Pilgrim .., John Beaumont
- Bookworm, Naveed Khalid
- An Act Of Hope, John Beaumont
- I wish, nishca koeries
Poem of the Day
- Suicide in the Trenches, Siegfried Sassoon
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- From 'The Testament of Beauty', Robert Seymour Bridges
(1886 - 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)