! ! ! LOVE IS NEVER ENOUGH! ! !
Love is pain.
Not enough just once wounded.
Love is full of lies.
Not enough just once lied.
Love is miserable.
Not enough just to tears.
My love is to meet with you.
My love is goodbye to you.
Our love is romantic.
Our love is ironic.
Love never enough with just once word of love.
But love is want everything.
Trying to understand an expression of the heart.
Without ever quite to be understood.
Love is laughter.
Without ever quite to be happy.
When you go.
And never remember me again.
Because love never enough for all the happines.
Because love never enough for all the sadness.
And every tears is the answer.
My love hug me tight.
Do not ever say it's only enough for one.
I want you.
Because love is never enough.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! LOVE IS NEVER ENOUGH! ! ! by Dwi utami )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Mitchell Gonzalez
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(22 March 1941 -)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Police Car, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- My Little Bird, Alfred Oyori
- Regret, Damian Murphy
- Helpless reasonings, Howard MacDougall
- The first Flight, michael hagwood
- Fake, RJP Patterson
- Bee Bathes In Bliss, Saiom Shriver
- Merry Christmas, lee fones
- Searching For Convictions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Strong Enough, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Past Woes, Naveed Akram