! ! ! LOVE IS NEVER ENOUGH! ! !
Love is pain.
Not enough just once wounded.
Love is full of lies.
Not enough just once lied.
Love is miserable.
Not enough just to tears.
My love is to meet with you.
My love is goodbye to you.
Our love is romantic.
Our love is ironic.
Love never enough with just once word of love.
But love is want everything.
Trying to understand an expression of the heart.
Without ever quite to be understood.
Love is laughter.
Without ever quite to be happy.
When you go.
And never remember me again.
Because love never enough for all the happines.
Because love never enough for all the sadness.
And every tears is the answer.
My love hug me tight.
Do not ever say it's only enough for one.
I want you.
Because love is never enough.
Dwi utami's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! LOVE IS NEVER ENOUGH! ! ! by Dwi utami )
- Watching the tide, Tony Adah
- To My Elder Sister in Old Age..., Dr John Celes
- Villanelle: Trust no one even wife/husba.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Sai Amore (You know honey), Alexander Galbur
- Senyru ' boil ', miken newman
- Lilian, Cherret Leakey
- Power versus Power, Tony Adah
- Fragment, David McLansky
- You're Safe With Me, Michael McParland
- He bought Love, Charles Jagongo
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Sir Walter Raleigh
(1552 - 1618)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)