Love Is Really Expensive
Feel so broken
I am shattered in every way
I cannot imagine living a life right now
As it appears as if the world is lifeless, joyless and meaningless
How to place these haunting feelings in my words?
My emotions are not feeling
I am just like a statue that you can hit or even yell at
Right now I am powerless.
The strength within me says no more
Every girl I ever liked or loved just simply flew away from me
They say they are busy and have no time for me.
People are very much occupied with their life
Although, you do not even have time for the one you love?
Feel truly broken as I am simply shattered in every way
Love is really so expensive these days, I realize it now.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Is Really Expensive by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- A Rainbow holder, Antonio Liao
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal