Shalom Freedman (Troy New York)
Love Is The First Poem
Love is the first poem-
Death is the last poem-
Life is the only poem.
Submitted: Friday, August 03, 2012
Edited: Friday, August 03, 2012
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Is The First Poem by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis