Love, Life and Happiness...
Remain focused and strong.
Will never settle for anybody's second best.
Foolish thoughts will not diminish my dreams.
My humble heart will love again.
motivation and ambition will bring me closer to happiness.
God and faith will help me to destroy the negativity out of my life.
No more regrets just progress.
My beautiful, creative, soul will soar to new heights.
I am going to find my peace of mind.
Finally to reunite with my soulmate.
My past will forever serve as the reminder.
Of the tough, trying years, I was humbled
Brought back to life again.
By my determination and quest for love and life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love, Life and Happiness... by Bella Angel )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- Ever Hike in Hope, Pintu Mahakul
- The Past, Eugene Latumbo
- Lovely Hand, Pintu Mahakul
- There you are, Cee Bea
- Memories:, Gaurav Pandey
- Loneliness, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Christmas Tree, Zoila T. Flores
- I Did Not Ask Him, But Said He, I Am A M.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- An Umbrella, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Cloudless Rain, Aftab Alam