Love, life, courage
Love is something you always express,
Not only to humans but to animals and the rest.
Oranges are fruit which are sour and tasty,
Being with you is the only thing which makes me happy.
Sorry is the only thing i kept asking,
So why not giving a chance bY just forgiving.
Humble is the word describes you,
If you give us a chance ill prove it is true.
Enough of complications in life you have faced,
Give it a shot and break the phase.
Never think about the past which kills you,
Think about the happiness and always make it true.
Ending of sadness is something you need,
Courage and braveness s something you must feed.
Anand Ramachandran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love, life, courage by Anand Ramachandran )
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland