Love property and all her riches!
For she competes her lovers!
For she has lovers in most!
For she-as seems-is quite virgin!
For she will make you quite mad
Like a true love
She'll make you feel all sad!
You shall be all sleep devoid
Nor have rest at day nor night.
She'll steal you from your company
She'll make you feel all lonely,
She'll demand you devote her solely
And shall make you think her only.
And be a crazy notion
To quit all bonds of love and relation.
She has a tongue of enthralling voice
That reigns your being
So well and wise.
She'll win your heart, your love
She'll give you-
You will see-her being in 'turn.
Her being-for a bed of roses
Her breast-for a pillow
For all luxuries.
Now you are hers
Hers in all,
Now she'll stand you
In a unique state of notion
With hands blood-stained
Bloodshed of relations.
She'll serve you a meal in unique
Your flesh for food
Your blood for drink.
Now you have your eyes bloodshot
Your heart all mettled
Your hands all daggered
You and you and you all alone
A reward for all your devotion
For your love
For all your beloved Relation!
Vivek Tiwari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I wrote this poem at the Hapur station while returning from Bulandshahr.
Comments about this poem (Love Money! by Vivek Tiwari )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Always well, hasmukh amathalal
- Poem N1, Kristian Djordjanov
- You're So Amazing, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Sans struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Carpe Diem, Naveed Khalid
- Oranges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Emperor Of Clouds, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The sequitur, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Guitars Whose Chords Move, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Missing Man of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey