Your Love Notes may be short
but they are kind. I know that
the Love Notes I receive
from each of you is
honest as well as true blue.
Whenever you sign your unique names,
your words give me
encourgement, never causing
me any misfortune, nor pain.
Treasured memories of good times spent
with good friends never come to an end.
Yes, I can hardly wait (for the Fridays) when we meet
again; my Senior Center creative writing and poetic friends.
Love as Always,
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aka Roxy54/October Country
Revised: September 3,2013
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
write each other encourging Love Notes. No negative criticism is alloweed!
It's a good policey that more groups would do well 'to play copy cat.' This one of the poems selected to appear in: 'Flying Sky High' 2013. The booklets will be sold at our annual November 16,2013
Holiday Bazaar at Faith Lutheran Church. The money raised from the bazaar will go to benefit local non-profit organizations sponsered by our local church.
Comments about this poem (Love Notes by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi
- EVERY POEM HAS ITS PHILOSOPHER AND ITS P.., MOHAMMAD SKATI