Your Love Notes may be short
but they are kind. I know that
the Love Notes I receive
from each of you is
honest as well as true blue.
Whenever you sign your unique names,
your words give me
encourgement, never causing
me any misfortune, nor pain.
Treasured memories of good times spent
with good friends never come to an end.
Yes, I can hardly wait (for the Fridays) when we meet
again; my Senior Center creative writing and poetic friends.
Love as Always,
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aka Roxy54/October Country
Revised: September 3,2013
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
write each other encourging Love Notes. No negative criticism is alloweed!
It's a good policey that more groups would do well 'to play copy cat.' This one of the poems selected to appear in: 'Flying Sky High' 2013. The booklets will be sold at our annual November 16,2013
Holiday Bazaar at Faith Lutheran Church. The money raised from the bazaar will go to benefit local non-profit organizations sponsered by our local church.
Comments about this poem (Love Notes by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman