Love of Ages
In a different time and a different place. Through twists and turns.
And quirks of fate. When I meet you and you meet me.
Hand in hand.
Face to face.
Would you caress me and hug me tight?
Would you ever..ever leave me out of your sight?
Would your hand be ever so warm or shall it be cold?
Will your love be worn out? Would I be too old?
I imagine you like a mirror.
Blurred images of my make believe
And then I shatter it loud
Little shards of what else but me!
Can I be happy for this moment.
And lose myself in its shroud.
For our souls are already waltzing.
On a far distant cloud
Above pain above rain.
Beyond all serenity.
A small echo in eternity
Rishi Kaul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love of Ages by Rishi Kaul )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)