love sick for mina...........
A name every one could fear of, but I’ve been waiting for her. I wanted to see her but she’s running away… always
I could not even tame her.
She’s here, she belong to me, stuck in my cranium, not in my grip.
I am so sick of her… so love sick of her
Her mirth’s like a myth in fairytale, her enchantments are almost plausible, how I dare believe? Why would I not believe when I have sealed her warmth all over me?
She’s here, she belong to me, stuck in my head, trapped inside this beings chest.
They said I am sick, she said I am sick…
Yes I am sick… so so sick,
So love sick for Mina.
catty Alonzo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (love sick for mina........... by catty Alonzo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
Emily Jane Brontë
(30 July 1818 – 19 December 1848)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- (Adi Sankara) 06 A Guru was found, Rajaram Ramachandran
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Main To Jhonka Hu Hava Ka Ura Le Jaunga, Kumar Vishwas
- Andhere Kaa Deepak, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
Poem of the Day
- Spitwads, Michael McFee
- Christmas Parties, Marilyn Lott
- Thought Web, Aftab Alam
- The University of Essex, Tom Raworth
- The Bridal Dance, Tony Adah
- Marcus Aurelius Rose, Lisa Jarnot
- Victoria Spivey's, David McLansky
- The Land, Marites C. Cayetano
- Touch and claim, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet: The Awesome Creator, Dr John Celes