love sick for mina...........
A name every one could fear of, but I’ve been waiting for her. I wanted to see her but she’s running away… always
I could not even tame her.
She’s here, she belong to me, stuck in my cranium, not in my grip.
I am so sick of her… so love sick of her
Her mirth’s like a myth in fairytale, her enchantments are almost plausible, how I dare believe? Why would I not believe when I have sealed her warmth all over me?
She’s here, she belong to me, stuck in my head, trapped inside this beings chest.
They said I am sick, she said I am sick…
Yes I am sick… so so sick,
So love sick for Mina.
catty Alonzo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (love sick for mina........... by catty Alonzo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prayers, kyvin nash
- nineteen ninety six, Mandolyn Davidson
- Rocky needle, Nassy Fesharaki
- My china, Nassy Fesharaki
- I Shall Be With You, Anelle Komana
- Wolves of Chaos, Maverick Jones
- Heart and mind at war, Rodney R. Cooper
- OUR NEED FOR LOVE, Tom Zart
- Apocalypse, Roisin Batty
- HATE, LUST, SHAME, FEAR & DISCRACE, Tom Zart