Reyvrex Questor Reyes
Love Sonnet 194: 'You kindled hot a fire inside of me'
You kindled hot a fire inside of me,
And toasted crisp my very cares away,
Flames did engulf my being totally,
That even my desires can't go astray;
The embers smolder til these recent times,
Enduring snow or blizzards and the tears,
And might in deserts or much hotter climes,
The better all these trying times it bears;
But fires in burning will themselves consume,
And life may soon just be a burnt out ash,
But burning altogether, we resume
As brighter flame before we turn to trash;
.....That even when to snuff out at the end,
.....Our flame has twice the brightness to expend.
Reyvrex Questor Reyes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Sonnet 194: 'You kindled hot a fire inside of me' by Reyvrex Questor Reyes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- habit, laxami Cards
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..