In rehearsals she said, I cannot trust
But faith crept up
Through a daft corner.
Faith set the Stage, warmth set the Lights
Words Rolled and heart exclaimed: ACTION
The show began and in a little span
Imbibed her, enthralled her, appeased her.
In the end, truth bared the perfidy
Something Cut, something broke
PACK UP- was his play's final stroke.
And she knows, it was not only faith-
But also love, blind love to be exact.
She screamed, howled and seethed in pain
Only to be morphed again.
The playee becomes the player now.
A new stage is set, a new show will begin
Old script but with a new act.
Faith, Warmth, Words and Heart line up
To slay another soul in this devil's pact.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Story by Ipshita Chaki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her pride and honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney
- Good-night love, good morning too, Mandolyn ...