How do you face him?
When you are facing me
you see two, forgetting theres three
you look at him but you look at me.
you have access to the door handle
believing you are inside the right angle
I make up the numbers in this triangle
and you know I can not open the doors
so you come to my side
when he doesnt come to yours
you have put him in a place he doesnt know hes in
in a love triangle its a game the cheater doesnt win
blow out your unlit candle
because theres three sides to a love triangle
oh before you go. wash your hands with the finest soap
because he cant see me and i cant see him
but you can see us both
you cant love two people. you cant.
If anyone says you can... ill still say you cant.
I dont want to touch you making sure know one sees
I dont wanna be sixty...
making up one hundred and eighty degrees.
you still dont understand do you?
because even if we were in this triangle alone
there`d still be another corner
because this triangle is a three person home
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love triangle by Daniel McCann )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI