Love, a wonderful thing,
Oh the joy it can bring,
Until it enslaves two to love the one,
Then a war it has begun.
When two people love the same,
Life tends to become a game,
Of who can get the third person first,
And they will fight until they burst.
One had had him first, but was left,
The other just talked, maybe she was daft,
Maybe both of them need to stop,
Before he begins to blow his top.
But maybe in the end,
They all will be friends,
For nothing could last that long,
I sure hope that I am not wrong.
Xielgnihhan Amasahdympaehk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love, Twofold by Xielgnihhan Amasahdympaehk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- Trap Jaw Ant, Ima Ryma
- We Are Worryors, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Sonnet.2. A Prisoner's Reverie, Valsa George
- Take Away My Shoes, Tiffany Alexis