Bijay Kant Dubey
Love Under The Starlit Skies/ It's Love Maddening, But Don't You be Mad, Said She As her Word of Caution
Under the starlit skies
I dreaming of my dreamgirl
As if one under addiction.
Love under the stralit skies,
Love I, love you,
Say, do you love me?
Yes, I love you,
I want to her from you.
And she too smiling perhaps
As can guess about
And prohibiting me from to be a mad lover
With a word of caution,
Do not love me so much,
Don't be so much mad,
Madly under love!
Love me, love them all,
But don't be mad, mad after
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Under The Starlit Skies/ It's Love Maddening, But Don't You be Mad, Said She As her Word of Caution by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Over a bug;, george albot
- On Her Wintry Planet, At The Close Of Day, mary douglas
- Losing The Blue Madonna To The Skies, mary douglas
- WHO IS THIS BEAST YOUR RIDING >>&g.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas
- Let Us Return To The Country Of Clouds, mary douglas
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai
- how to remember me, chip reed