Maddie 'Rae' Berry
Love Worth Fighting For
Give me a love that’s worth fighting for.
A love that’s secret.
Unknown to shadow and soul.
Someone that spirals context out of control.
Taking much needed senses and breaking iron defenses,
at the mere mention of their name.
A love that’s impossible to tame that relies on heart and soul rather than the logical brain.
Give me a love to entertain.
To keep me sane.
To love me over and over again.
Give me a love to save me from becoming a
plain Jane without a claim.
Maddie 'Rae' Berry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Worth Fighting For by Maddie 'Rae' Berry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic styles, Somanathan Iyer
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer
- Don't ask certain people what food you h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal