Love your Bowwow
As the big pup is, so will the pup be
Jumps and plays as he wants to be free
The pup loves us more than that he
Loves himself certainly, can you see?
In the beginning it needs some care
Feed once in two hours and bear
Extreme hot makes it furious
Converse well as it’s curious.
Puppies behave in the cutest way
And the owner wonders their agility
If he fails anything to accomplish
Orphan pup expresses its anguish.
When you correct its behaviour
It takes long time to be a survivor
Since they stay in a stranger’s place
Positively try to find a good solace.
Show always love and affection
Draw their concern and attention
He is the faithful servant to his master
And never forgets his daily roaster.
Travellers move as fast as a breeze
Some of them often try to tease
A large number of pups die often
As they miss the care of a good human.
Many nations insist a rule on people
To defend the little pups on the road
Government has to find a resource
To jail people who kill them by chance.
Setaluri Padma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love your Bowwow by Setaluri Padma )
- Filtrate, Akhtar Jawad
- I am gajananmishra, gajanan mishra
- Winter, Neela Nath
- How wonder, gajanan mishra
- Fortunate enough, hasmukh amathalal
- To Bob Whelan on Discussing Pablo Neruda, Bill Grace
- Intense drive, hasmukh amathalal
- My totality, gajanan mishra
- The Other Side Of The Story, mary douglas
- Journey end, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Cause And Effect, Charles Bukowski
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)