Love your Bowwow
As the big pup is, so will the pup be
Jumps and plays as he wants to be free
The pup loves us more than that he
Loves himself certainly, can you see?
In the beginning it needs some care
Feed once in two hours and bear
Extreme hot makes it furious
Converse well as it’s curious.
Puppies behave in the cutest way
And the owner wonders their agility
If he fails anything to accomplish
Orphan pup expresses its anguish.
When you correct its behaviour
It takes long time to be a survivor
Since they stay in a stranger’s place
Positively try to find a good solace.
Show always love and affection
Draw their concern and attention
He is the faithful servant to his master
And never forgets his daily roaster.
Travellers move as fast as a breeze
Some of them often try to tease
A large number of pups die often
As they miss the care of a good human.
Many nations insist a rule on people
To defend the little pups on the road
Government has to find a resource
To jail people who kill them by chance.
Setaluri Padma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love your Bowwow by Setaluri Padma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Welcoming Guests And Strangers, Terence G. Craddock
- How a knowledgeable person should behave.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ups and down, hasmukh amathalal
- Warm-Hearted Hospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- R U hurting, Gregory Kelley
- Hospitality Professional Courtesy, Terence G. Craddock
- What my heart says, Gregory Kelley
- More, douglas scotney
- To the Apple Green, Peach Blossomed Skie.., mary douglas
- Qoute # 5, Is It Poetry