Christian K. Montiel
I always thought that life was going to be,
The best for me, even that you left me alone,
I never left the hope that you were going to
Comeback into my life again.
Last night I was dreaming of the past
And I begin to loose control, when I got wrap
Around with lust but please forgive me, I was
So insecure of my self and please don't forget that you are
Such a lovely mother in this world.
I dedicated endless lines, to try to apologize
About my mistakes to those who I love and hurt the most
Both of you lovely mothers.
(Dedicated to my mother.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lovely mothers. by Christian K. Montiel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poems Without Words, Richard Autry
- The inner child, bryan wallace
- Deepest Desire, Rajendra Nagdev
- I Dream Of You, Arthur Moore
- Reaching Her, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Witch, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan