Lovers On The Beach
We watched the sun rising in the sky
We were on the beach, just she and I.
A cool gentle breeze blowing upon our face
As we stared into the depths of space.
We was holding hands as we sat on the sand
Enjoying the beauties of GODS land.
The waters so calm and blue
As the seagulls above us flew.
Little sand crabs playing at our feet
And searching for anything that they could eat.
As we sat there our minds were reeling
Thinking of the joys that we were feeling.
An inner peace that could not be described
As we sat there side by side.
We was totally hypnotized
As we saw the love in each other’s eyes.
Love can be found all around
But on this beach there was but one sound
Two hearts that were beating together
This could not have gotten much better.
With love there are no boundaries that cannot be overcome
If we face it as but “ONE”.
The sun “now” above the horizon
With its rays shining every where
Wiping away all worries and cares.
We are but two lovers- enjoying all that GOD had done
Sitting on the sand, watching the rising sun.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lovers On The Beach by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- only Dfence against the rythym - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma