RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Loving Children Of God
Existing in a space all my own, concentrating daily on whatever I want, and expressing myself ultimately in poetry of interior placement.
Sanctioning every piece and atom, situated in each poem, effectually bringing home every point needed to be met or contained.
Slipping past barriers, giving of myself, telling particles of life, touching others in different ways, helping them to see themselves as I see them.
Unconditionally, non-judgementally, lovingly, as the child of God they have become in life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loving Children Of God by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest