RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Loving Children Of God
Existing in a space all my own, concentrating daily on whatever I want, and expressing myself ultimately in poetry of interior placement.
Sanctioning every piece and atom, situated in each poem, effectually bringing home every point needed to be met or contained.
Slipping past barriers, giving of myself, telling particles of life, touching others in different ways, helping them to see themselves as I see them.
Unconditionally, non-judgementally, lovingly, as the child of God they have become in life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loving Children Of God by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Andhere Kaa Deepak, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh