Brought from distraught to hope,
You taught me how to truly cope.
Inspirational you were year after year,
As you shared love without any fear.
Steadfast and honest even under fire,
Your passion for truth stoked my desire.
When others are crying demanding their share,
You are ever flowing in love, affection and care.
The word 'Love' prompts me to think of you,
Those who can show love, like you do are few.
Your lessons I follow and absorb as a disciple,
Your divine love is truly from heavenly principle.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loving You by Perveiz Ali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Gnarly Disposition, Electric Lady