(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
(LRC) Gone...For Now
Though you are gone from me,
we shall meet once again.
All roads in life, end in the valley light,
where life is destine to meet
with The Eternal Hope.
There, I shall hold you again...
and forever tell you of my love.
© Joe Fazio
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((LRC) Gone...For Now by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones
- Hanging above the blue, Janet Armstrong
- Truth in Prose, Patrick van der Loos
- Mindless Muddle, alex sarich
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL