(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
(LRC) Gone...For Now
Though you are gone from me,
we shall meet once again.
All roads in life, end in the valley light,
where life is destine to meet
with The Eternal Hope.
There, I shall hold you again...
and forever tell you of my love.
© Joe Fazio
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((LRC) Gone...For Now by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess