Lucky Frog Ver Two
A tiny Costa Rica frog
was caught in heavy rains.
He hops around to get away
from pitter patter pains.
He chanced upon a tender leaf,
Frog held on tight to stalk,
enough to shade the little frog.
he waits for water stops.
And when it did the little frog
the saviour stalk he drops.
He croaks aloud and naturally
escapes in grateful hops.
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lucky Frog Ver Two by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- coasting on lucid language, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबोनि देँखो, Ronjoy Brahma
- grenadier guards, lee fones
- I was not that lucky, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- the jar has more than wasps, Mandolyn Davidson
- A prayer to my Pagli..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Swabby Ship Shanty, Samantha Pearson
- In Praise of Nobility (Sixteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Fifteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Hope, Olugbuyi Stephen Gbolly