Lucky Frog Ver Two
A tiny Costa Rica frog
was caught in heavy rains.
He hops around to get away
from pitter patter pains.
He chanced upon a tender leaf,
Frog held on tight to stalk,
enough to shade the little frog.
he waits for water stops.
And when it did the little frog
the saviour stalk he drops.
He croaks aloud and naturally
escapes in grateful hops.
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lucky Frog Ver Two by Philo Yan )
Did you read them?
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande