M.Tsvetaeva, There's an hour... - translation (rus.)
There's an hour - for words.
From a hearing deafnesses
The higher rights are struck, blown
By the life tenses.
May be - by a shoulder,
Pressed by a forehead,
May be - by a ray's glow,
Invisible, when still day is going.
To the vain string - ashes,
One wave - for a bed-sheet.
That's to my fear - a levy,
To my ashes - a debt.
There's an hour - for a hot self-will,
An hour - for a quiet request.
An hour - for a landless fraternity,
An hour - for a world orphanage.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (M.Tsvetaeva, There's an hour... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Truth in Prose, Patrick van der Loos
- Mindless Muddle, alex sarich
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ode, Morgan Michaels
- Milk, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A ROBBER'S UGLY ORDEALS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To meet each other, Tiku akp
- Maintain That Level Of Decorum, Ronell Warren Alman
- Hunter, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..