Mad in pursuit
Beyond many-many flaunting waves, of salty clouds!
I thought our love was deep!
One mile through the storm of mystery...
I found myself inside a back pocket!
With fortune relentlessly setting-
But! only something similar to love!
On a lap of a leave, constantly fading away!
A touch of melody, sweet to ease soul-tissue
In the midst of a beautiful thing, G’ can’t be without!
One of a pure dazzling charm!
My whiskers are now telling me...!
With a dropp of your true-self,
It would be impractical of me to show!
The abundance of your emptiness
Out of a clay pot of living cells... mad in pursuit!
The sky is now leaning,
against your strange-eagerness
I could clearly see -a degree of heat
sailing across a provocative stage
of something laying flat on acknowledgement!
But! Just like... on a mission-
... that looks like...things we did last night
On a lap of a leave, wondering...!
Blessings are things, we can’t do without-
Especially, the palms that gives
The love that is granted
The inner true self!
The image you sell...
We are here for mans’ sake
But! ...know the need...!
On that lap –chase... mad in pursuit!
Gloria Seseng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mad in pursuit by Gloria Seseng )
- Writing Into Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reap & Sow, Angela K Brown
- Street Culture, Angela K Brown
- James Brown, Angela K Brown
- Spell, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
- White water-lily, Mark Heathcote
- Dance With Me, Alesia Leach
- Rain, Angela K Brown
- Stay With Me, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)