Mad in pursuit
Beyond many-many flaunting waves, of salty clouds!
I thought our love was deep!
One mile through the storm of mystery...
I found myself inside a back pocket!
With fortune relentlessly setting-
But! only something similar to love!
On a lap of a leave, constantly fading away!
A touch of melody, sweet to ease soul-tissue
In the midst of a beautiful thing, G’ can’t be without!
One of a pure dazzling charm!
My whiskers are now telling me...!
With a dropp of your true-self,
It would be impractical of me to show!
The abundance of your emptiness
Out of a clay pot of living cells... mad in pursuit!
The sky is now leaning,
against your strange-eagerness
I could clearly see -a degree of heat
sailing across a provocative stage
of something laying flat on acknowledgement!
But! Just like... on a mission-
... that looks like...things we did last night
On a lap of a leave, wondering...!
Blessings are things, we can’t do without-
Especially, the palms that gives
The love that is granted
The inner true self!
The image you sell...
We are here for mans’ sake
But! ...know the need...!
On that lap –chase... mad in pursuit!
Gloria Seseng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mad in pursuit by Gloria Seseng )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Lonely, silenced work
- Agnostic Afloat, Donal Mahoney
- Unharmed Pinecones, Saiom Shriver
- Goodluck Jonathan, Okoemu Barnabas
- Money Saved Is Money Earned, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- cool with me, Cee Bea
- Down and Dirty, Buddy Bee Anthony
- I Never, Sergi Dutronc
- Love for everyone, Andy Sayasone
- Storage Unit Auction, Saiom Shriver