Narayan Chandra Samal
You are queen of my kingdom.
You are key of my freedom.
You are love my heart.
You are dew of my desert.
You are sun of my sky
You are source of my joy
You are light of my darkness
You are object of my weakness
You are subject of my poetry
You are the best among all beauty
You are dream of my night
You are cotton of my kite.
You are wave of my sea
You are sugar of my tea
You are flower of my garden
You are moon of my heaven
You are tune of my song
You are word of my tongue
You are murmurs of my river
You are perfume of my flower
You are lotus of my pond
You are logo of my brand
You are picture of my imagination
You are target of my destination
You are engine of my train
You are function of my brain
You are story of my success.
You are cause of my madness.
You are stone of my hill
You are power of my will
You are motion of my life
Would you like to be my wife?
Narayan Chandra Samal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MADAM ''X'' by Narayan Chandra Samal )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Gun, Rage'n Curtis
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- The Choice, Edith Nesbit
Poem of the Day
- My First Poem, Emelita C. Smith
- diMinNuTiVe, sEaN nOrTh
- I Am A Boat, Paul Gerard Reed
- Peace#01, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- hav em kill - BIG Chief di$bEliEf, sEaN nOrTh
- We Ate Beans., Tony Adah
- Letting Go, favour ugwumba
- Paw, saw, raw, law!, Edward Kofi Louis
- नोँखौ मोजां मोन्नायल' नङा, Ronjoy Brahma
- - Μαέστρος, Giorgio A. V.