Made of Iron
I am a solid iron bar and
I stand proud and tall.
People come from afar
To try and make me fall.
Try as they might,
I’ll never flinch.
Try your hardest and
I’ll grin like the Grinch.
Family and friends
Watch with pride,
As I take on the world
And never subside.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Made of Iron by James Grayson )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Poem of the Day
- Paris Will Never Be The Same, Alan W. Jankowski
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Alan W. Jankowski
- Grandpa, Alan W. Jankowski
- Happiness And Purpose, Alan W. Jankowski
- MY OATH DUE TO YOUR LOVE., Changez Ndzai
- The Sparrow, Robert Plese
- The Bemused, Robert Plese
- Time's departure, hasmukh amathalal
- We Were Born Naked, Michael Webb
- No race, hasmukh amathalal