Madness In Love
People called me ' mad '
But i am not sad
In my heart, to you, i add
In love, madness is not bad.
I see you when my eyes close
I wanna give you a golden rose
I don't know where my life goes
I know, you are my heart's close.
I feel cool in summer
I feel hot in winter
' Hate you ' please say never
Anotherwise i will be no longer.
In empty swimming-pool, i swim
I dance when you come in my dream
My love is like ice-cream
Enjoy it before melting.
Sagar Shelar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Madness In Love by Sagar Shelar )
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- HURLY-BURLY هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INCINERATED, Satish Verma
- Power absolute, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang